New Graph: Chinese Zodiac Rabbit
Because 2023 is a year of the rabbit, why not welcome and celebrate with this lovely project inspired by the fluffy, lucky animal?
The Chinese Zodiac Rabbit c2c pattern is the perfect design to wish your loved ones good luck this year!
People who are fascinated by Chinese Astrology will likely appreciate this handmade gift.
With this easy-to-follow pattern, you’ll be able to create plenty of DIY homewares and presents.
It would look great as a tapestry wall hanging in your living room, bedroom, or any space you wish to brighten.
You can also make a decorative c2c blanket you can display on your couch or bed for a pop of color.
And speaking of color — feel free to opt for other shades aside from red. You could use blue since it’s the year of the water rabbit or green because it’s one of the predicted lucky colors of 2023.
If you’re ready, you can scroll down below and download your free rabbit c2c graph.
New to crochet and want to master the corner-to-corner technique? Here’s a detailed guide on C2C, especially for you.
Chinese Zodiac Rabbit is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the free C2C graph for this design.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Chinese Zodiac Rabbit – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Chinese Zodiac Rabbit – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Chinese Zodiac Rabbit Chart on one page in PNG format.
Click on the button below to download the PDF version of the one-page graph.
You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Get more value for your money
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full patterns as sold in my shops (depending on the tier) that include the large graph on multiple pages, row by row c2c/mini c2c written pattern, color block pattern (for other techniques), and sample digital image, available in the membership area for the entire month, check what patterns are available inside this month.
Does not include yarn quantities, hook & yarn brand suggestions, and photos of the finished project.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Valentines Teddy Bears C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Happy Baby Dino C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Yin Yang Cats C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Zodiac Lucky Rabbit Silhouette C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Chinese Zodiac Rabbit C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Baby Dragon C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Elephant Love C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Penguin Santa C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.