Crochet a beautiful Nordic Winter Blanket with this free crochet graph
Calling all winter-loving crocheters! If you’ve still not found the right project to sink your teeth into this season, then you’ll be relieved to know that your search is over!
My beautiful Nordic Winter Blanket c2c design is going to be a beautiful blend of traditional design and winter cheer that will help you add some warmth and beauty to your living room, bedroom, or anywhere else in your home.
One of the most impressive details about this c2c crochet winter blanket is that it gets more intricate the more you look at it.
It features different shapes, links, and designs that are beautifully mirrored for a symmetrical look that is the classic Nordic design.
The bright contrast of the white with red also makes this a universal and gender-neutral choice that you can give to someone you love.
You can create different items using this C2C mosaic Nordic winter design.
From large bed throws to small baby blankets and wall decor, you can do it all using the free crochet chart below. Just change your yarn weight and crochet technique to achieve the desired size.
Nordic Winter design is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Nordic Winter Blanket pattern details
Nordic Winter Blanket graph and finished project sizes
The size of the Nordic Blanket graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
Your project’s size and the yarn quantities are influenced by several factors, including the technique you choose, the stitch, the hook size, the weight of the yarn, and the tension of your work.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Now that I’ve convinced you to at least try this wonderful and exciting Nordic Winter Blanket crochet graph, I encourage you to take a detailed look at the blanket design itself and picture just where in your home it could go for the right look.
I believe its complexity and traditional Nordic look will make it an instant focal point in every space.
As with all of my other projects, you’ll have your choice of using the free one-page chart with this chart, or you can choose to invest in the full multipage PDF pattern with written C2C and tapestry crochet patterns and multi-page graphs.
This is a good idea to consider if you are new to crochet or you are just getting used to C2C or Tapestry crochet.
Color palette for Nordic Winter Blanket design
This design features a combination of red and white colors, but you are welcome to use your preferred color scheme.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Nordic Winter Blanket free graph download
Are you ready to try this design? You can conveniently monitor your progress by downloading the one-page graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Nordic Winter Blanket Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for Nordic Winter Blanket
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a beautiful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Decorate Your Home With A Beautiful Nordic Winter Blanket: Free Graph Included
- Beautiful Modern Blue Chevron C2C Crochet Pattern With Free Graph
- Green Festive Plaid Crochet Blanket: Pattern And Free Graph
- LGBTQ+ Pride Flag C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Retro Diamonds & Hearts C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Fading Diamonds C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Canada Maple Leaf C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Alphabet Blocks C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.