New Graph: Happy Baby Dino
This Happy Baby Dino is a handy c2c pattern to have if you have kids or grandkids obsessed with dinosaurs.
You can showcase this design into a c2c dino blanket or oversized wall hanging to decorate their room.
Or if they are celebrating their birthdays soon and having a Jurassic-themed party, use this pattern to create fun DIY gifts.
You can create all of these dinosaur projects and build a cute little collection!
I chose slightly muted shades for my design, but you can customize it as always and change the color story to a livelier, bolder one.
There’s really no right or wrong technique to use for this pattern.
But if you’re long interested in c2c crochet, I got video tutorials and a detailed guide you may find helpful.
The pattern itself is also easy to follow, so don’t hesitate to give this project a go.
Happy Baby Dino is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the free C2C graph for this design.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Happy Baby Dino – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Happy Baby Dino – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Happy Baby Dino Chart on one page in PNG format.
Click on the button below to download the PDF version of the one-page graph.
You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Get more value for your money
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full patterns as sold in my shops (depending on the tier) that include the large graph on multiple pages, row by row c2c/mini c2c written pattern, color block pattern (for other techniques), and sample digital image, available in the membership area for the entire month, check what patterns are available inside this month.
Does not include yarn quantities, hook & yarn brand suggestions, and photos of the finished project.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Valentines Teddy Bears C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Happy Baby Dino C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Yin Yang Cats C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Zodiac Lucky Rabbit Silhouette C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Chinese Zodiac Rabbit C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Baby Dragon C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Elephant Love C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Penguin Santa C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.