Cuteness overload with this Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear
I’m willing to bet that the Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear design will absolutely melt your heart, especially if pink is your favorite color and you have a soft spot for teddy bears!
The combination of the soft color and the friendly bear print is perfect for capturing a child’s imagination and providing them with a sense of companionship.
Even though the little bear is only peeking out, playfully hiding the rest of its body, that subtle cuteness is unmistakable!
With a touch of imagination and creative color combinations, this design can truly shine. I originally used pink and brown shades for the graph, but you can go in an entirely different style and color direction.
For example, if you’re crafting a blanket for a baby boy, you can opt for blue or green as your main color. And if you’re aiming for a vibrant nursery accent piece, consider experimenting with fun self-striping or variegated yarns to add some extra visual flair.
Another fantastic idea is to embellish your project with your favorite appliques. The ample clear space at the top of the bear print is just perfect for attaching small rainbows, flowers, clouds, butterflies, or any other fun elements that complement the design.
Beyond its potential for customization, a pink bear crochet project is both fun and practical. It can be easily transformed into a baby blanket, ideal for keeping a little one warm and cozy in a crib, bassinet, or stroller.
For older children or teenagers who adore the pink bear design, you can use the C2C technique to create a relatively large bedspread. This unique design is sure to add a playful and whimsical touch to their bedroom decor.
The larger size of a C2C blanket also makes it suitable for outdoor use. Take it along on picnics or outdoor playdates, providing a soft and clean surface for sitting and playing at the park or the beach.
And of course, this irresistibly cute design makes for a wonderful gift for your loved ones. Whether it’s for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, or any other special occasion, a crochet gift can become a cherished keepsake for the recipient.
The best part? You can dive into this bear crochet pattern with confidence, regardless of your crochet experience. Whether you’re a novice or a crochet pro, this pattern is accessible to all skill levels.
I’ve made it even simpler by presenting the pattern in two ways: C2C (Corner-to-Corner) and row by row, complete with complete with easy-to-follow charts.
The C2C pattern is perfect for creating oversized pieces, while the row-by-row approach is ideal for smaller projects.
If you’d like to create a large pink bear blanket or bedspread using the C2C technique, I recommend checking out this extensive guide on corner-to-corner crochet. It’s a valuable resource packed with video tutorials, helpful tips, and references—everything you need to become a C2C crochet expert.
When you feel ready, just scroll down to find your free downloadable bear crochet graph, and you can start this exciting crochet project right away.
Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear pattern details
Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear graph and finished project sizes
The size of the Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
Based on your stitch of choice, hook size, yarn, and tension, the size of your finished project may vary.
Similarly, your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension affect the yarn quantities used for each color.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear design
I created this design using 4 colors: pink, brown, fuchsia, and beige, but you can use a different color palette palette according to your needs.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear free graph download
Looking to try out this design? Download the free one-page graph below to start and track your progress.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a beautiful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Crochet Jellyfish Pattern free C2C Graph
- C2C Crochet Pikachu Pokémon Blanket Free Pattern
- Corner To Corner Crochet Whitetail Deer Blanket With Free C2C Crochet Graph
- Fun Crochet Baby Blanket: Rubber Ducks In A Row C2C Pattern
- Balloon Dog C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Sleepy Little Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Gold Fish In A Bowl C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.