New Graph: Pink Flamingo Outline
Bring some color to your space with this two-toned design! The Pink Flamingo Outline pattern is a gorgeous pattern you can use to make the sweetest C2C and tapestry presents for your loved ones.
This design is just the perfect tapestry project to start if you’re looking for something fairly quick to complete & beginner-friendly. And if you know someone who adores flamingos — then the more you need to give this pattern a try!
Pink Flamingo Outline is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross stitch, diamond beads painting, hama beads, plastic canvas and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy HERE. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest HERE. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Pink Flamingo Outline – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depends on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight and your work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the amount of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row etc..
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the amount of squares to make and the squares order
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Pink Flamingo Outline – Free Graph
Right click on the image to download the Pink Flamingo Outline Chart on one page in PNG format.
Click on the button below to download the PDF version of the one page graph.
You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row by row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row by row written pattern, color block pattern and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
- PDF Pattern
- Help & Support
- 10 patterns for £8.99/mo
- 5 patterns for £5.99/mo
- Early access to my designs
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
**Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full patterns as sold in my shops that include:
– the large graph on multiple pages
– c2c written and color block patterns
– row by row written and color block patterns
Patterns available inside the membership area for the entire month, check what patterns are available inside this month. Does not include yarn quantities, hook & yarn brand suggestions, photos of the finished project.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Cute Baby Dinosaur C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Pink Flamingo Outline C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Tiger Head Outline C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Flying Fox Bee C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Sunset Dolphin C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Happy Baby Elephant C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Afro Puff Unicorn Girl C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Cute Rainbow Unicorn Face C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images on this blog are the property of Magic yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.