New Graph: Life is Sweet Watermelon
Cheerful colors and chill vibes — that’s what a fun summer is to many. That said, this Life Is Sweet Watermelon c2c design is a wonderful summertime project you shouldn’t miss.
The pattern’s refreshing color scheme, sweet message, and adorable fruit print perfectly match the warm season.
Aside from being one of the tastiest and most famous summer fruits, I also love watermelon because it symbolizes many positive things.
Happiness, wealth, fertility, love, abundance, and growth are only a few concepts that are usually linked to watermelon.
So, this fruit c2c pattern is ideal if you need a beautiful DIY gift that holds a thoughtful meaning.
You can turn it into a playful c2c afghan or a stunning wall hanging you can give out as a birthday or holiday present.
I bet that it would be a hit gift idea, especially for those people whose favorite fruit is watermelon.
But honestly, you can make it even if there’s no special occasion. It’s one of those feel-good projects you can do every weekend or anytime you got some hours to spare.
If you’re just starting to crochet and want to learn more about the c2c technique, I hope you find this complete guide to c2c crochet helpful.
It has photo & video tutorials and complete instructions on how to crochet a c2c project from start to finish — everything you need to know to master the technique.
Life is Sweet Watermelon is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Life is Sweet Watermelon – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the amount of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the amount of squares to make and the squares order
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Life is Sweet Watermelon – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Life is Sweet Watermelon Chart on one page. You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Halloween Trick Or Treat C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Just Five More Minutes Gamer Mantra C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Hey There Pumpkin C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- All My Kids Have Paws C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- One In A Melon C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- USA Flag C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Keep Calm & Love Your Dog C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- I’m Not Bossy C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images on this blog are the property of Magic yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.