New Graph: Summer Lollipop Ice Cream
If you love summer and it’s your favorite time of the year, here’s a sweet treat just for you! The Summer Lollipop Ice Cream c2c pattern is the ultimate pick for anyone who wants to bring fresh and fun vibes to their home.
Ice cream has been one of the popular choices among summer treats, and we all know why. Its cold and yummy taste always brings us comfort, especially on hot sunny days.
Not to mention that it’s also easy to make and very versatile. You can serve it as dessert or snack for almost any kind of occasion.
So, I bet you know some loved ones who enjoy ice creams. If that’s truly the case, this summer c2c design would be great to make some DIY gifts for them.
Use it to make a lovely c2c blanket you can bring on beach outings or picnics. You can also transform it into a lively tapestry wall decor item to brighten a dull room in the house.
The multicolored ice cream prints offer a fantastic opportunity to mix and match numerous yarn colors.
The color scheme reminds me of blueberry, banana, and strawberry, but I think it would look stunning and more personal if you use shades of your favorite popsicle flavors.
And if you’re gifting your creation to someone, including the colors of their most-loved ice creams would be a thoughtful touch.
Also, don’t be worried if you’re a beginner and just starting to explore the C2C crochet technique.
With simple-to-follow written & color block patterns and handy graphs, it’s a manageable project that all crocheters can try.
Summer Lollipop Ice Cream is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Summer Ice Cream Lollipop- Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the amount of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the amount of squares to make and the squares order
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Summer Lollipop Ice Cream – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Summer Lollipop Ice Cream Chart on one page. You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Summer Sunflower C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Kawaii Chocolate Mint Ice Cream C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Kawaii Vanilla Ice Cream C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Tropical Monstera Leaf Print C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Pink Hawaiian Hibiscus Flower C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Messy Bun Girl C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Summer Lollipop Ice Cream C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Summer Sweet Watermelon C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images on this blog are the property of Magic yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.