Check out our new dino design: the T Rex Dinosaur
Look no further than this T Rex Dinosaur C2C design if you need some prehistoric charm to decorate a Jurassic-themed room or delight a dino-loving little one.
There’s something undeniably fascinating about dinosaurs, particularly for kids. Perhaps it’s their intriguing features or the fact that once upon a time, these gigantic animals exist.
Among these awesome creatures, the T-rex stands as one of the most iconic and well-known. And that’s precisely why I’ve decided to add another T-rex C2C pattern to my dino collection, joining the ranks of the A-Roar-Able and T Rex Dinosaur Baby designs.
With this trio of T-rex designs, you’ll now have a selection of patterns at your fingertips whenever you want to create a handmade gift for a dino enthusiast in your life!
While the suggested colors are mainly green, red, and brown, feel free to create your own version and get creative. Experiment with different yarn shades to customize the design and tailor it to your recipient’s preferences.
The T-rex C2C pattern can also be used to create dinosaur baby blankets that are perfect presents for baby showers and birthdays.
You can also use the tapestry technique to bring a T-rex wall hanging to life, adding a touch of dino-inspired decor to any room.
And guess what? It doesn’t stop at crochet. This pattern can be your go-to choice for a variety of crafts, such as cross stitch, diamond bead painting, Hama beads, and plastic canvas, all of which require a pixel graph.
Speaking of graphs, this pattern comes with single-page and multiple-page graphs, making it incredibly handy for tracking your progress.
Plus, it’s available in written and color block patterns, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable crafting process for you. I also prepared this detailed guide on C2C crochet, so you can access additional tips and tutorials whenever needed.
When you’re ready, scroll down below to grab your free crochet Trex graph, and get started on this exciting project.
T Rex Dinosaur is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
T Rex Dinosaur pattern details
T Rex Dinosaur graph and finished project sizes
The size of the T Rex Dinosaur graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The final size of your project depends on a number of things, such as your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Based on the same factors mentioned above, the yarn quantities you need to use for each color may vary.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for T Rex Dinosaur design
The original graph calls for 7 colors: green, brown, black, red, beige, peach, and white, but feel free to use your own color palette to make your very own Trex dinosaur.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
T Rex Dinosaur free graph download
You can download the one-page graph for this pattern for free. It is perfect if you’d like to give this project a try and track your progress.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the T Rex Dinosaur Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for T Rex Dinosaur
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a beautiful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Crochet Jellyfish Pattern free C2C Graph
- C2C Crochet Pikachu Pokémon Blanket Free Pattern
- Corner To Corner Crochet Whitetail Deer Blanket With Free C2C Crochet Graph
- Fun Crochet Baby Blanket: Rubber Ducks In A Row C2C Pattern
- Balloon Dog C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Sleepy Little Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Gold Fish In A Bowl C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.