New Graph: Tribal Turtle Silhouette
This Tribal Turtle Silhouette crochet pattern is perfect if you adore sea animals, especially turtles.
Turtles are a common and beloved animal in many parts of the world. For people who feel a strong connection to nature, turtle-inspired designs can be a way to honor and appreciate these creatures.
Plus, they are often seen as a symbol of longevity, wisdom, and stability. So if you’d love to express those values through art, this latest c2c design will help you do so.
I’ve designed another turtle pattern, Sea Turtle, which featured a similar refreshing color palette. But because it has an adorable, playful print, it appeals more to younger recipients.
This time, I’d like to share something understated and stylish that would be a hit among grown-ups. Hence, the creation of this tribal turtle c2c pattern!
I used a combination of blue and black for the original design, but you can be as creative as you want. You can try a different two-toned color story or gather your leftover yarns and turn this into a colorful, stash-busting project.
And while the tribal-inspired turtle print looks intimidating to do, crocheters of all skill levels can enjoy and accomplish this pattern with ease.
It is simple to follow and comes with numerous helpful pattern versions to help you out. That said, it’s versatile enough to be used in any craft that requires a pixel graph like cross-stitch, Hama beads, diamond painting, and many more.
You can turn this pattern into a cool turtle crochet blanket to spread on your bed as extra decoration in your room.
On the other hand, if you’re interested in doing a smaller crochet project, you can use the tapestry technique to create an accent wall hanging.
Both of these handmade decor items are a great way to showcase your passion for crochet and make your home livelier at the same time.
Also, they make great, thoughtful gifts for your loved ones, especially for those friends and family members who like turtles.
You can level up the beauty of the crochet turtle design by adding simple personal touches. You can do this by either customizing the colors according to your recipient’s favorite shades or adding unique embellishments.
Another way is to add a border to the blanket to give it a finished look. You might choose a solid color that matches one of the colors in the turtle design, or you might choose a contrasting color to make the design pop.
The design is highly customizable and can be used for whatever occasion and event that calls for a sea-themed gift or decoration.
Do you want to know more about C2C crochet? I’ve made a guide about corner-to-corner crochet that’s complete with helpful tutorials and tips—perfect if you’re a beginner.
The crochet turtle graph is available for free download below and can be easily accessed whenever you’re ready. You can either download the chart as a JPEG file or click the green button to download the single-page graph in PDF format. Happy crocheting!
Tribal Turtle Silhouette is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the free C2C graph for this design.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Tribal Turtle Silhouette – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Tribal Turtle Silhouette – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Tribal Turtle Silhouette Chart on one page in PNG format.
You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Crochet Jellyfish Pattern free C2C Graph
- C2C Crochet Pikachu Pokémon Blanket Free Pattern
- Corner To Corner Crochet Whitetail Deer Blanket With Free C2C Crochet Graph
- Fun Crochet Baby Blanket: Rubber Ducks In A Row C2C Pattern
- Balloon Dog C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Sleepy Little Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Gold Fish In A Bowl C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.