Check out this design overloading with cuteness: Two Kawaii Cats
True to its name, this Two Kawaii Cats design features one of the cutest pairs of little felines I’ve ever seen.
As a cat mom, I’m always thrilled to create designs that are inspired by cats or kittens, that’s why I didn’t realize I’ve unconsciously built a feline-inspired collection over the years.
I tried to make each design adorable and unique, using different color palettes and styles.
For this one, I decided to go with soft shades that are easy on the eyes and visually relaxing.
I also made sure to give the cats gentle expressions, then put them on a pastel-colored background to complement the overall kawaii concept.
Like the rest of my patterns, you can change the color scheme according to your preference and make a more personalized project.
For example, if you have two cats, you can change the accent colors of pink and blue to whatever shades your cats’ furs colors are.
This way, you will have a charming, tangible reminder of how much you appreciate and care for your cats.
And because of this easy way of customization, this crochet cat pattern is a great choice if you’d like to make a delightful gift for cat lovers, children, or anyone who appreciates adorable designs.
Whether it’s for a birthday, baby shower, housewarming, or holiday, a c2c crochet cat blanket serves as a practical and thoughtful present that can bring joy and warmth to the recipient.
Plus, cat-inspired crochet blankets are something that your cats and other pets can enjoy, too.
Your furry friends can curl up on the crochet blanket with cute cat designs, providing them with a soft and cozy spot to rest.
The cat motifs may even appeal to their natural instincts or spark their curiosity.
Aside from blankets, this pattern can also help you to make a tapestry wall hanging.
With the endearing cats and lovely colors, a wall decor item made with this pattern will likely lift people’s spirits and bring a sense of happiness and comfort to the room.
There are plenty of ways to showcase this design through various crochet items. And the best part? You can use this pattern for other crafts that require pixel graphs, too!
Whether you’re a novice who wants to complete a manageable, fun project or an experienced crocheter in need of a feel-good pattern, this cat crochet pattern is the answer.
This pattern, including helpful graphs and being written in two ways, is a delight to use.
The row-by-row and c2c patterns let you explore different techniques and complete your project with the method you prefer.
The row-by-row pattern works great for tapestry crochet and is perfect if you’d like to create wall hangings, baby blankets, or pet blankets.
On the other hand, the c2c pattern is the way to go if you wish to crochet a bigger project like bedding or a large picnic blanket.
If you’d love to know more about the latter pattern, feel free to check out this complete guide to c2c crochet I made. From how to read the pattern to c2c crochet pattern variations—this guide has everything you need to master the technique.
Ready to start using this design on your next project? Scroll down to grab your free c2c crochet cat chart below.
Two Kawaii Cats is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Two Kawaii Cats pattern details
Two Kawaii Cats Graph and finished project sizes
The size of the Two Kawaii Cats graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
Based on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension, your project might result in different sizes.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on the same things mentioned above: your technique, stitch pattern, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color Palette for Two Kawaii Cats design
This pattern uses the following colors: yellow, black, white, blue, and pink, but you can use your own color palette.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Two Kawaii Cats free graph download
Want to give this design a try? Download the one page graph which you can use to keep track of your progress.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Two Kawaii Cats Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for Two Kawaii Cats
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a beautiful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Crochet Jellyfish Pattern free C2C Graph
- C2C Crochet Pikachu Pokémon Blanket Free Pattern
- Corner To Corner Crochet Whitetail Deer Blanket With Free C2C Crochet Graph
- Fun Crochet Baby Blanket: Rubber Ducks In A Row C2C Pattern
- Balloon Dog C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Sleepy Little Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Gold Fish In A Bowl C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.