Add a Touch of Modern Flair to Your Home: C2C Modern Blue Chevron Crochet Pattern
I just created this fantastic Modern Blue Chevron crochet design that I think you’ll love. It’s got this sleek and contemporary vibe that makes the chevron pattern timeless and chic.
Chevron patterns have long been associated with modernity and are a popular choice in contemporary interior design and fashion. The clean lines and dynamic angles create a visually appealing pattern that tops trends.
From minimalistic c2c blankets to modern wall decorations, you can rely on this chevron pattern. And what’s really cool is the choice of a classic blue color palette.
While traditional chevron patterns often use a combination of bold and neutral colors, the blue shades bring a sense of freshness to this design.
And you can totally customize it too! If you’re into DIYing homeware, this one’s a gem. You can try it in different shades of blue or even add a pop of color to match your style.
Plus, it’s not just limited to crochet. You can use the pattern for any fun crafts that require a pixel graph. Perfect for personalized gifts!
Oh, and here’s the best part—it’s beginner-friendly!
Even if you’re just starting out with crochet, there are easy-to-follow patterns and graphs to help you along the way. I also have this extensive guide on C2C that you can check out for extra tips.
If you’re up for it, there’s a free one-page graph you can download below to get started. Enjoy!
Modern Blue Chevron is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Modern Blue Chevron pattern details
Modern Blue Chevron graph and finished project sizes
The size of the Modern Blue Chevron graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
Based on your stitch of choice, hook size, yarn, and tension, your project might result in varying sizes.
Likewise, the yarn quantities used for each color depend on your chosen technique, stitch hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for Modern Blue Chevron design
This graph is two-toned, featuring blue and white, but as always —you can opt for a different color combination. Mix and match colors, and see which is the best for your needs and liking.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Modern Blue Chevron free graph download
Give this design a try! Scroll down and download the free single-page graph to get started and keep track of your progress.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Modern Blue Chevron Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for Modern Blue Chevron
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a modern blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Decorate Your Home With A Beautiful Nordic Winter Blanket: Free Graph Included
- Beautiful Modern Blue Chevron C2C Crochet Pattern With Free Graph
- Green Festive Plaid Crochet Blanket: Pattern And Free Graph
- LGBTQ+ Pride Flag C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Retro Diamonds & Hearts C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Fading Diamonds C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Canada Maple Leaf C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Alphabet Blocks C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.