Perfect Holiday Project: C2C Green Festive Plaid Crochet Pattern
This minimalistic c2c Green Festive Plaid crochet pattern is perfect for those who love clean lines and simple designs.
Featuring a monochromatic green palette, this crochet pattern will bring an effortless elegance to your home this holiday season.
Green has always been associated with life and growth, two of the many things we celebrate on a special holiday such as Christmas. Perhaps, that’s also the reason why most decorations and attires for the holiday season are commonly in different shades of green.
Evergreen trees, wreaths, ornaments, and even Santa’s elves’ outfits are often in green. And this green plaid crochet design is my way of joining the trend!
I created this design using only two shades of green—light and dark—but feel free to use as many green color variations as you like. The more, the merrier!
Whether you’re working on a cozy blanket, a festive bedspread, or a holiday-themed wall hanging, this pattern can easily be adapted into various settings.
You’ll be amazed at how seasonally flexible this pattern is. The darker green infuses a cozy ambiance perfect for the winter holidays, while the lighter green offers a fresh, spring-like feel that suits the cheerful season.
Also, the gender-neutral quality of green makes it an excellent choice for a wide range of holiday projects and recipients. It doesn’t matter if you gift this to your mom, your best friend, or your newborn nephew—it’s that versatile!
Not to mention that it also includes both C2C and row-by-row patterns presented in written and color block formats. With these pattern versions to choose from, you’ll have the freedom to use the technique or stitch you’re more comfortable with.
Moreover, it’s easier to make projects in various sizes. Use the C2C pattern for bigger pieces and the row-by-row for smaller creations.
I made both patterns as manageable as possible, but if you need to access more resources and discover more tips on corner-to-corner technique, here’s a detailed guide on C2C technique worth checking out.
You’ll also find the free one-page crochet graph for this design below, so keep scrolling to start on this project right away. I can’t wait to see your creations. Happy crocheting!
Green Festive Plaid is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Green Festive Plaid pattern details
Green Festive Plaid graph and finished project sizes
The size of the Green Festive Plaid graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The final size of your project depends on many things, such as the stitch of your choice, hook size, yarn, and tension.
The same goes for the yarn quantities used for each color; the quantity depends on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for Green Festive Plaid design
The original graph calls for only 3 colors: dark green, green, and white. However, feel free to use more shades of green for a more festive blanket.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Green Festive Plaid free graph download
If you’d like to give this design a try, simply scroll down and right-click the graph. You can use the free one-page graph to start a crochet project and keep track of your progress.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Green Festive Plaid Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for Green Festive Plaid
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a beautiful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Decorate Your Home With A Beautiful Nordic Winter Blanket: Free Graph Included
- Beautiful Modern Blue Chevron C2C Crochet Pattern With Free Graph
- Green Festive Plaid Crochet Blanket: Pattern And Free Graph
- LGBTQ+ Pride Flag C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Retro Diamonds & Hearts C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Fading Diamonds C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Canada Maple Leaf C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Alphabet Blocks C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.