Bring bohemian vibes to your home with this Moose Silhouette In Sunset design
I designed this Moose Silhouette In Sunset crochet pattern for everyone who enjoys nature-inspired decor. So if you adore woodland animals and beautiful landscapes, this new design would be right up your alley!
Knowing that moose is considered one of the most majestic and unique forest animals, I went with colors as gorgeous as this creature.
That’s why the graph features a lovely color palette, including shades of pink, yellow, and violet. But feel free to get creative and use other colors that remind you of breathtaking scenery.
I used black for the moose to create the silhouette effect and make the contrast against the bold background colors. It’s very similar to the looks of the Sunset Dolphin and Bird Silhouette In Moonlight designs.
This pattern is great for making crochet home items that add a touch of whimsy and uniqueness to the space. It can be a conversation starter and a fun addition to have around your home.
And the best part is it can be adapted for various projects. If you’re into the corner-to-corner (c2c) technique, you can use this design to create a big moose c2c blanket. With its substantial size and visually pleasing print, this woodland c2c blanket can be your new favorite bedspread.
This design also works well for a tapestry boho wall hanging, allowing you to bring a touch of bohemian style to your living space. Just adjust some of the colors, add some pom-poms and tassels, then you’re good to go!
Whether you choose to make the woodland blanket or the boho wall hanging, both crochet projects offer excellent opportunities for room decoration.
The crochet moose blanket can be draped over the back of a sofa, armchair, or crib adding a cozy and eye-catching element to your living room or nursery. Alternatively, you can fold it neatly at the foot of a bed to add a decorative accent to your bedroom decor.
It can also serve as a pixel graph for various crafts such as cross-stitch, Hama beads, diamond painting, and more. This allows you to explore different creative avenues and incorporate the woodland animal design into a wide range of handmade crafts.
Now, if you’re new to the corner-to-corner crochet technique I mentioned earlier, there’s a helpful C2C guide for beginners on this website.
This in-depth guide includes videos and tips that can assist you in learning and mastering the c2c crochet technique, ensuring that you can successfully create a moose c2c blanket or other delightful projects.
By utilizing this versatile pattern, you can create numerous handmade gifts for your loved ones! Whether it’s a birthday, holiday, or any other special occasion, friends and family members who appreciate boho aesthetics or nature-themed designs are likely to cherish and enjoy receiving such personalized handmade gifts.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an experienced crochet or simply looking for a feel-good project to try, this design will give you a wonderful time.
Ready? Check out the free crochet moose graph below. You can get it for free, and it’s available for download in both JPG and PDF formats. Happy crocheting!
Moose Silhouette In Sunset is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Moose Silhouette In Sunset pattern details
Moose Silhouette In Sunset graph and finished project sizes
The size of the Moose Silhouette In Sunset graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project may vary due to the following factors: your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and crochet work tension.
Also, the yarn quantities used for each color depend on the same things mentioned above.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for Moose Silhouette In Sunset design
This pattern originally calls for the following yarn colors: brown, orange, yellow, white, black, violet, and pink, but feel free to play around with other color palettes.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Moose Silhouette In Sunset free graph download
If you adore this design, give it a try and download the one-page graph below for free. It’s very handy for tracking your progress.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Moose Silhouette In Sunset Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for Moose Silhouette In Sunset
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a beautiful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Crochet Jellyfish Pattern free C2C Graph
- C2C Crochet Pikachu Pokémon Blanket Free Pattern
- Corner To Corner Crochet Whitetail Deer Blanket With Free C2C Crochet Graph
- Fun Crochet Baby Blanket: Rubber Ducks In A Row C2C Pattern
- Balloon Dog C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Sleepy Little Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Gold Fish In A Bowl C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.