Patriotic Gnome Love C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
New Graph: Patriotic Gnome Love
Hey there, gnome lover! This Patriotic Gnome Love c2c design can be the newest adorable addition to your collection.
I like to use gnomes to celebrate different occasions and seasons.
For the 4th of July, I designed an adorable gnome dressed in a very patriotic costume.
His national flag-inspired hat and the huge heart he’s holding show how much he loves the country.
With that said, this gnome pattern in red, blue, and white is ideal for every holiday and commemoration related to patriotism.
Like the 4th Of July Patriotic Gnome, this is an ideal design for Flag Day, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, and the like.
You can make it into an oversized tapestry wall hanging and put it on your porch walls during patriotic holidays.
And no problem if you want to keep it all year round as a cute c2c blanket, adorning your couch or bed.
You can also adapt the design for a different event by changing the color palette.
For example, you can use pink (instead of blue) along with red and white to make a Valentine’s Day blanket. And if you use green in place of blue (again), you’re likely to have a Christmas gnome.
It’s very versatile and customizable!
So, are you ready to start this exciting c2c crochet project? Scroll down to get your free gnome graph!
Patriotic Gnome Love is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Patriotic Gnome Love – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the amount of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the amount of squares to make and the squares order
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Patriotic Gnome Love – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Patriotic Gnome Love Chart on one page. You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
Click on the button below to download the PDF version of the one-page graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Get more value for your money
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full patterns as sold in my shops (depending on the tier) that include the large graph on multiple pages, row by row c2c/mini c2c written pattern, color block pattern (for other techniques), and sample digital image, available in the membership area for the entire month, check what patterns are available inside this month.
Does not include yarn quantities, hook & yarn brand suggestions, and photos of the finished project.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- My First Fourth Of July C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Patriotic Gnome Star C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- 4Th Of July Oh My Stars C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- USA Born And Raised C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Patriotic Gnome Love C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Patriotic Unicorn C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Patriotic Gnome C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images on this blog are the property of Magic yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.