New Graph: Patriotic Gnome Love
Hey there gnome lovers I’m sharing a new design with you today: Patriotic Gnome Love design.
A gnome with a 4th of July vibe holding a big heart. This gnome will make a colorful décor for anyone’s home.
Patriotic Gnome Love is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross stitch, diamond beads painting, hama beads, plastic canvas and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy HERE. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get he free C2C graph for this design.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest HERE. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Patriotic Gnome Love – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depends on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight and your work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the amount of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern with details such as working on the write or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row etc.
- the color block pattern with color blocks that show you the amount of squares to make and the squares order
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Patriotic Gnome Love – Free Graph
Right click on the image to download the Patriotic Gnome Love Chart on one page. You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row by row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row by row written pattern, color block pattern and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
|ETSY||Graph Lover Patron|
BUY NOW £2.10*
|~10 Or 5 PDF Patterns / Month**|
~Cast your vote on future designs
~Early access to my designs
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
**Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full patterns as sold in my shops (depending on the tier) that include the large graph on multiple pages, row by row c2c/mini c2c written pattern, color block pattern (for other techniques) and sample digital image, available in the membership area for the entire month, check what patterns are available inside this month. Does not include yarn quantities, hook & yarn brand suggestions, photos of the finished project. This pattern is available to Diamond Graph Patrons for the entire month of June 2021.
Looking For Other 4th of July Blankets?
- USA Born And Raised Written Pattern and Free Graph
- Patriotic Gnome Love Crochet Pattern and Graph
- Patriotic Unicorn Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Patriotic Gnome Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images on this blog are the property of Magic yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.