Express your patriotism with this USA Flag Bald Eagle design
Celebrate the 4th of July and your love for crochet with this USA Flag Bald Eagle design! This crochet patriotic pattern combines symbolism and functionality that can make the holiday extra special.
The bald eagle is the national bird of the United States, and it’s often associated with the values and ideals of liberty, bravery, and the American spirit.
That’s why every patriotic celebration, you’ll notice plenty of decorations, floats, costumes, and banners that feature the majestic bird.
And since it’s a popular and meaningful emblem that has come to embody patriotism and national pride, I thought it’ll be a perfect addition to my Fourth of July crochet pattern collection.
To fully embrace the holiday’s theme, I stick to using red, white, and blue colors for the background. Then I keep the eagle print sleek and understated with gray, black, and yellow.
But like the rest of my patterns, you can switch the original colors to the shades you prefer and add embellishments to make your project one-of-a-kind.
With this pattern’s versatility, you can create many handmade items for you and your loved ones.
You can make a cozy and big c2c crochet eagle blanket with this design that you can drape over furniture, use as a bedspread, or even take on outdoor activities and 4th of July festivities.
Another thing you can do is crochet an eagle tapestry crochet wall hanging. Displaying such a handmade wall decoration with a bald eagle print can spark conversations at holiday parties and gatherings.
Your guests and visitors may be drawn to its striking design and symbolism, providing an opportunity to share stories, discuss patriotism, or simply appreciate your craftsmanship.
This crochet bald eagle pattern is also handy if you’d like to create a special gift for a friend or family. It can be given to someone who embodies patriotism, has served in the military, or appreciates American symbols.
Whatever your project may be, this design will help you express honor, appreciation, and support for patriots.
And what I love about this pattern is that it’s beginner-friendly and easy to follow, while offering the right amount of challenge and fun to refine your skills.
Plus, it’s written in two ways. You have the choice to use the row by row pattern and make small- to medium-sized projects like baby blankets and wall hangings, or opt for the c2c pattern and crochet large pieces like beddings.
If you’re interested to try the latter, feel free to check out this detailed guide on c2c crochet. I made this particularly for beginners, so it features lots of tutorials and tips to learn the technique.
I hope you like this new design. As always, the free one-page graph for this USA Flag Bald Eagle crochet pattern is available below. Happy crocheting!
USA Flag Bald Eagle is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
USA Flag Bald Eagle pattern details
USA Flag Bald Eagle Graph and finished project sizes
The size of the USA Flag Bald Eagle graph is 80 squares high by 100 squares wide.
Based of your stitch of choice, hook size, yarn, and tension, your project might result in different sizes.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on the technique and stitch of your choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color Palette for USA Flag Bald Eagle design
The original graph uses 6 colors: white, orange, gray, red, blue, and black, but you can switch them up to other shades you prefer.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
USA Flag Bald Eagle free graph download
Want to give this design a try? Check out the free one-page graph below which you can use to keep track of your progress.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the USA Flag Bald Eagle Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for USA Flag Bald Eagle
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a beautiful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Patriotic USA Flag C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- USA Flag Bald Eagle C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- USA Flag C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- My First Fourth Of July C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Patriotic Gnome Star C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- 4Th Of July Oh My Stars C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- USA Born And Raised C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Patriotic Gnome Love C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.