New Graph: Pistol
This Pistol crochet pattern is perfect if you’re looking for a new project to try out! It’s the ideal design to use for making gifts for firearm enthusiasts and collectors.
We often see pistols in action movies and tv series that fathers likely often watch. With that being said, this sleek and futuristic crochet design would make a great present for your dad or husband this Father’s Day.
The print is straightforward—a pistol colored in gray and black, centered on an eye-catching purple background. Depending on your needs and the recipient’s style, you may want to switch the original colors to something lighter or brighter.
Changing the colors of the project is among the easiest ways to customize your work, after all. For instance, you could experiment and try to use neon or metallic yarn to make the design look modern and unique.
In contrast, using muted colors could make the design more versatile and easier to add to any kind of home interior.
You can use this graph pattern to make one-of-a-kind DIY projects like cross-stitching, diamond painting, Hama beads, and many other crafts that require a pixel graph.
If you’re a crocheter, you’d enjoy this pattern in plenty of ways since it’s written in two ways. You have the option to use the C2C or the row-by-row pattern. So besides C2C and tapestry crochet, you’ll also be able to try other techniques and stitches like SC, HDC, DC, and C2C mini using the same pattern.
Whether you’re making a c2c crochet blanket for a loved one or just treating yourself to a new tapestry wall hanging, you can depend on this handy pattern.
New to crochet? Don’t worry. This complete guide on C2C crochet is perfect for beginners and will help you learn the technique through video tutorials and practical tips.
Also, I have a free crochet pistol graph for you below if you’d like to start the project and refine your crochet skills. Happy crocheting!
Pistol is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the free C2C graph for this design.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Pistol – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 80 squares high by 100 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Pistol – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Pistol Chart on one page in PNG format.
You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Pistol C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- My First Father’s Day C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- First Round Dad Pick C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Best Dad Ever C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.