New Graph: Valentines Teddy Bears
Handmade gifts are among the sweetest things you can give to a loved one. If you’re planning to make some, this Valentines Teddy Bears c2c pattern can help you.
May it be your partner, friend, or family member, this heartfelt DIY present is likely to be appreciated by the dearest people in your life.
You can turn it into an adorable c2c blanket and change the colors based on your loved one’s preference.
And if you’re feeling extra creative, you can embroider or cross-stitch their name inside the big red heart for a personal touch.
Aside from a graphgan, you can create an oversized tapestry wall hanging, framed cross-stitch, and diamond wall painting with this pattern.
After all, this Valentine’s c2c design is versatile and can be used for plenty of crafts that require pixel graphs.
You can quickly adapt this for other occasions that call for a sweet DIY gift such as baby showers, anniversaries, weddings, etc.
Is this your first corner-to-corner crochet project? No problem!
This pattern is beginner-friendly and has helpful graphs to make the process easier.
Plus, I have an in-depth guide on c2c with tutorials you can check out on this website anytime.
The free c2c teddy bears graph is waiting below if you’re ready. Enjoy!
Valentines Teddy Bears is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the free C2C graph for this design.
Valentines Teddy Bears – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Valentines Teddy Bears – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Valentines Teddy Bears Chart on one page in PNG format.
Click on the button below to download the PDF version of the one-page graph.
You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Valentines Teddy Bears C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Heart Paw Love My Pet C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Love You Latte C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Valentines Cupid Cat C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Valentines Farm Sheep Love C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Valentines Farm Pig Love C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Valentines Cats C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Valentines Hearts C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.