New Graph: Spring Bunny
It’s time to slowly put the winter decorations away because spring is right around the corner. On that note, why not welcome the delightful season with this fun Spring Bunny crochet design?
The refreshing colors and cute print of this bunny c2c pattern would help you set the tone for the upcoming springtime.
You can turn it into a snuggly c2c blanket for your little ones or as an accent throw for your couch or baby’s crib.
Another idea is to use it to create an oversized wall hanging. Its vibrant shades would instantly make the space livelier and an empty wall much brighter.
People who love bunnies or rabbits will likely appreciate this design. You can switch the original colors to your recipient’s favorite shades to make the gift more personal.
Besides Easter, this pattern is ideal for other occasions, such as baby showers and birthdays.
And you don’t have to worry if you’re new to crocheting, particularly corner-to-corner crochet.
This design is beginner-friendly, and the pattern comes with easy-to-follow graphs. Plus, I made a complete guide on C2C crochet you can check out whenever you need help.
So go ahead and try this enjoyable project—the free bunny graph is available below.
Spring Bunny is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the free C2C graph for this design.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Spring Bunny – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Spring Bunny – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Spring Bunny Chart on one page in PNG format.
Click on the button below to download the PDF version of the one-page graph.
You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Bee Gnome C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Spring Bunny C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Cutest Bunny C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Spring Lamb With Daffodil C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Easter Bunnies C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- My First Easter Baby Girl C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- My First Easter Baby Boy C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Easter Bunny With Carrot C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.