New Graph: Bee Gnome
A c2c crochet blanket with this Bee Gnome design is a delightful and unique piece of handcrafted art you can try regardless of your crochet skill level.
The c2c (corner-to-corner) crochet technique is popular for creating textured and visually interesting designs.
And this adorable pattern, with its straightforward print and easy-to-follow instructions, is an ideal choice to give such a fun technique a go.
The charming bee gnome design will likely attract attention and spark conversation.
Consists of a whimsical bee-themed gnome character, complete with a pointy hat and honeycomb beard—it will be a hit among gnome-loving friends and family.
A c2c crochet blanket with a bee gnome print on it is a versatile piece that can be used in a variety of ways.
It can be draped over a sofa or armchair to add a pop of color and texture to the room.
Doing so will not only brighten up your space but also keep you warm and cozy on chilly evenings.
Another thing you can do is use it as a decorative throw on your bed, adding a unique touch to your bedding.
You can even use the blanket as a picnic blanket or take it with you on outdoor adventures such as camping or hiking.
Another great way to use this c2c bee gnome crochet blanket is to give it as a gift to a loved one
This handmade piece is perfect for a baby shower or housewarming.
It is also a thoughtful gift for someone who loves handmade crafts or has an affinity for bees or gnomes.
Simply switch the original color palette to shades befitting the occasion, and you’ll instantly have a customized and thoughtful present.
Lastly, the blanket can be used as a photo prop, especially for those who love to take whimsical and playful photos.
The bee gnome design adds a touch of magic to any photo and is sure to create a memorable moment.
With its versatility and charm, a c2c crochet blanket with a bee gnome print is a must-have for any home!
Similar to my other gnome designs, this pattern is simple to follow and beginner-friendly.
So it doesn’t matter if you’re new to crocheting or not. This is a fun project that crocheters of all skill levels can enjoy!
Bee Gnome is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the free C2C graph for this design.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Bee Gnome – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Bee Gnome – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Bee Gnome Chart on one page in PNG format.
You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Cute Baby Dragon C2C Crochet Pattern For Year Of The Dragon
- Pink Unicorn C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- T Rex Dinosaur C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Choo Choo Train C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Space Rocket C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- D&D D20 Dice C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Medieval Dragon C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Bee Gnome C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.