Surprise your Little Ones with this Magical Pink Unicorn design
This Pink Unicorn pattern is all about bringing some magic and charm into your life, making it the perfect choice if you’re on the hunt for a special, fun gift for the little ones.
Unicorns never fail to spark my creativity and imagination. If you’re a long-time follower, you’d know how much I adore designing these whimsical creatures. Who could ever resist these fascinating beings?
In my collection, you’ll find crochet unicorn patterns of different styles. There’s the Kawaii Christmas Unicorn to celebrate the holidays, a Patriotic Unicorn to make on the 4th of July, and versatile unicorn designs ideal year-round.
Designed in multiple bright and fun colors, this pattern brings a touch of magic to a nursery or playroom. I’ve gone for pink as the primary color, but you can personalize it to match your taste or the recipient’s preferences.
You’ll be surprised how a little change in tension, yarn choice, or finishing touches can make your project feel extra special.
For instance, you could pick a sparkly yarn to give your unicorn a bit of a shimmer, creating a truly magical effect that will capture young hearts.
The finished crochet unicorn projects can be both charming decorations and practical items for your home, sprinkling a bit of enchantment and whimsy around.
This pattern’s versatility makes it a fantastic choice for creating thoughtful and functional gifts loved by expecting parents and little ones alike. You can transform it into an adorable baby blanket or an eye-catching wall decor piece—either way, it will look lovely.
And the icing on the cake? You don’t need to be a crochet pro to accomplish this project – it’s super beginner-friendly!
Whether you’re just starting or a seasoned expert, this pattern provides straightforward formats to help you finish your creation more easily.
I’ve included two versions in the full pattern: a corner-to-corner (C2C) option and a row-by-row design, complete with easy-to-follow charts. The C2C pattern is perfect for larger pieces, while the row-by-row version is great for smaller projects.
If you’re considering creating a big, comfy C2C unicorn blanket or bedspread, don’t worry – I’ve got you covered with this comprehensive corner-to-corner crochet guide. It’s packed with video tutorials, tips, and references to help you master the technique.
So, when you’re all set to dive into this crochet unicorn project, scroll down to grab the free downloadable unicorn graph and let the magic begin!
Pink Unicorn is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Pink Unicorn pattern details
Pink Unicorn graph and finished project sizes
The size of the Pink Unicorn graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
Depending on your choice of stitch, hook size, yarn, and tension, your finished project may result in varying sizes.
Similarly, the yarn quantity used for each color is based on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for Pink Unicorn design
The original graph calls for the following colors: blue, black, white, yellow, fuchsia, and pink, but you can opt for a different color palette. Choose your kid’s favorite colors, and make it personalized.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Pink Unicorn free graph download
Download the one-page graph below which you can use to keep track of your progress, and start making an exciting unicorn-themed project.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Pink Unicorn Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for Pink Unicorn
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a delightful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Cute Baby Dragon C2C Crochet Pattern For Year Of The Dragon
- Pink Unicorn C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- T Rex Dinosaur C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Choo Choo Train C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Space Rocket C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- D&D D20 Dice C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Medieval Dragon C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Bee Gnome C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.