Create a Unique and Personal Gift with this Free C2C Santa Portrait Crochet Chart
This Christmas, dive into the festive spirit with the Christmas Santa Portrait C2C crochet pattern—an enjoyable project that adds a touch of holiday magic to your home.
I love cozy crochet Christmas blankets since they’re like a warm hug for your space during the holidays! And with this adorable Santa crochet design, you’ll be able to capture the essence of Christmas vibes in every stitch.
What makes this pattern especially delightful is its customization possibilities. Like my other Santa-themed designs like Christmas Santa Unicorn and Christmas Cat With Santa Hat, this pattern can be made in whatever color scheme you prefer.
The original graph calls for red and brown shades, but any color will work. Whether you want to make a rainbow-inspired Santa portrait or a minimalistic one with neutral tones, this pattern is perfect for making a lovely Christmas decor piece.
You can transform it into a big Santa C2C blanket to spread over your bed or adorn your couch. Then, if you have some empty walls or dull corner that needs sprucing up, it can made into a stunning tapestry wall hanging for Christmastime.
Not to mention that it can also be a wonderful handmade Christmas present for your loved ones! You can personalize it with the recipient’s initials or make it even more unique with tassels and pom-poms.
Because it comes with C2C and row-by-row patterns in written and color block patterns, it’ll be easy to make big or small projects. Plus, it includes multiple graphs so you can keep track of your progress.
I made this pattern as beginner-friendly as possible and prepared this in-depth C2C crochet guide so the process would be completely manageable if you’re new to crochet.
Grab your free Santa crochet chart below, and let’s crochet something fun and festive this holiday season!
Christmas Santa Portrait is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Christmas Santa Portrait pattern details
Christmas Santa Portrait graph and finished project sizes
The size of the Christmas Santa Portrait graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
Depending on the stitch, hook size, yarn, and tension used, your project’s finished size may vary.
The amount of yarn needed for each color depends on the same following factors: your chosen stitch, hook size, yarn weight, and tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for Christmas Santa Portrait design
The original graph uses 6 colors: white, brown, black, red, burgundy, and beige, but feel free to play around with different color schemes and make your blanket as festive as you’d like.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Christmas Santa Portrait Free graph download
Want to give this cute Christmas design a try? Download the free single-page graph below to get started.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Christmas Santa Portrait Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for the Christmas Santa Portrait
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a Christmas crochet blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Christmas Red Tartan C2C Crochet Pattern with Free Graph
- C2C Crochet Blanket Pattern With Free Chart: Festive Triangles
- Crochet a Cardinal Stained Glass Blanket for Christmas (Free Graph)
- Crochet a Santa Portrait Blanket for Christmas (Free Graph)
- Christmas Grinch Girl With Santa Hat C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Christmas Grinch With Ornament C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Penguin Santa C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Christmas Bells C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.