All My Kids Have Paws: Perfect for making gifts for pet owners
If you’re a pet owner or an animal lover, this adorable All My Kids Have Paws design is a must-try! It will bring joy and comfort to your home while celebrating the love we have for our furry friends.
This pet-friendly crochet design can hold special meaning for you, especially if you have cats, dogs, or even other animals with paws… like hamsters! It can remind you of the joy and love that pets bring into our lives, creating a personal connection to the project.
It can also serve as a great conversation starter, allowing you to share stories and connect with fellow pet owners or other people who appreciate animals.
For this fun design, I used two shades of blue for the quote and an eye-catching pink to let the paw prints stand out. I love how it combines the charm of adorable animal paws with a playful quote, creating a design that is both endearing and amusing.
Not only is this pattern a delight to look at but it is also a versatile design you can transform into numerous practical home items.
Whether you wish to make a comfy crochet C2C pet blanket for your furbabies or like to create a cute tapestry wall hanging to gift a pet-loving friend, this pattern is the way to go.
Like my previous crochet designs dedicated to pet lovers, such as All You Need Is Woof and A House Is Not Home Without Paw Prints, this is an easy-to-follow pattern you can try regardless of your skill level.
Moreover, if you’re interested in making a c2c crochet blanket, I recommend you check out this beginner guide on C2C. It has video tutorials and handy tips that can help you master the technique easier.
In addition to this tutorial, the pattern is written in two ways, offering you different options on how you want to proceed with your project. You can choose between the C2C or row-by-row patterns and make your project based on the method you’re more comfortable with.
I’m excited to see your creations using this adorable pattern. You can grab the free c2c pet quote graph below if you’re ready to get started. Happy crocheting!
All My Kids Have Paws is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
All My Kids Have Paws pattern details
All My Kids Have Paws graph and finished project sizes
The size of the All My Kids Have Paws graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The size of your project depends on many things such as your technique, the stitch of your choice, hook size, yarn, and tension.
Similarly, the yarn quantities used for each color also depend on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and crochet tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for All My Kids Have Paws design
The original graph uses four fun colors, including pale yellow, pink, dark blue, and blue. But like my previous designs, you can switch this color combination to a different color palette that will fit your liking and needs.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
All My Kids Have Paws free graph download
Download the free one-page graph below which you can use to keep track of your progress, and give this project a try!
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the All My Kids Have Paws Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for All My Kids Have Paws
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a beautiful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Halloween Trick Or Treat C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Just Five More Minutes Gamer Mantra C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Hey There Pumpkin C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- All My Kids Have Paws C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- One In A Melon C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- USA Flag C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Keep Calm & Love Your Dog C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- I’m Not Bossy C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.