Crochet Baby Blanket with Rubber Ducks in a Row design: Free C2C Chart on blog
Today I have a gorgeous and fun c2c pattern for you: Rubber Ducks In A Row C2C Pattern.
This blanket will be as cute as you think it will be, and it’ll be just right for when you want something simple, timeless, and adorable for yourself or a friend.
Whether you have a specific little one in mind when it comes to a crochet rubber duck blanket, or you are instead looking to make something just to have on hand for a future little one, this c2c crochet blanket pattern is the perfect choice.
This design makes a wonderful present for a baby shower, a birthday, or any other kind of celebration.
You can combine the classic rubber duck yellow color with the background color of your choice to personalize this blanket and incorporate it into your home decor.
Another detail about this rubber duck design is that it can transition uses. It could start as a decorative blanket for a nursery. Then, it could become a play mat for a growing little one. Or, a snuggle blanket.
It also can transition to a lap blanket or throw if you add a border to it! There is no end to potential uses for this blanket.
If you are looking for something similar to these adorable rubber ducks, try my Gold Fish In A Bowl C2C Pattern and Free Graph.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Rubber Ducks in a Row pattern details
Depending on your preferred yarn, crochet hook, and technique, the sizes are going to be different.
If you want to make a baby blanket, use tapestry/intarsia crochet (row by row) made with HDC stitches with Aran yarn (worsted, #4).
You might also consider a duck-designed pillow cover so you should use tapestry/intarsia crochet (row by row) made with SC stitches with Double Knit yarn (light worsted, #3).
For a large throw, use c2c crochet and either Aran yarn (worsted, #4) or Double Knit yarn (light worsted, #3).
Rubber Ducks in a Row is a digital download available in PDF format only.
It can be used to crochet a blanket using various techniques such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet or Intarsia crochet .
This design can also be used for other crafts including knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
The full pattern includes both C2C and row-by-row versions in written and color block formats, as well as the multi-page crochet graph. This allows you to complete your project using your preferred stitch and technique.
If you are ready to get to work on this new C2C pattern, you’ll want to see my complete guide to C2C crochet blog.
Below you can get the standard free chart, or you can invest in the full multipage pattern if that would be more useful.
If you know someone who is going to enjoy this Rubber Ducks in a Row design, you should share this with them.
Don’t forget to let them know that a free one-page graph is available to download from this blog. Sharing is caring, after all.
Rubber Ducks in a Row graph size
Just like my other c2c crochet graphs, the rubber ducks in a row design is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The final size of your project is influenced by various factors including your technique, choice of stitches, hook size, yarn weight, and tension while working.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Colors used for Rubber Ducks in a Row design
I created these Rubber Ducks in yellow with a blue background, but If you want to customize it, feel free to use your preferred color palette.
I have calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
- blue 3158
- black 1038
- orange 138
- yellow 3648
- white 18
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Rubber Ducks in a Row free graph download
Want to give this design a try? Download the single-page graph for free! It is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, allowing you to track your progress with ease.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Ducks In A Row crochet chart on one page in PNG format.
Written Pattern for Ducks In A Row
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern for c2c crochet and row by row crochet, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Patriotic USA Flag C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- USA Flag Bald Eagle C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- USA Flag C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- My First Fourth Of July C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Patriotic Gnome Star C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- 4Th Of July Oh My Stars C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- USA Born And Raised C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Patriotic Gnome Love C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.