Cuteness Overload: Gold Fish In A Bowl crochet design
This Gold Fish In A Bowl crochet design is a special project you have to try if you adore aquatic animals, especially cute little goldfish!
Goldfish are known for their vibrant colors and distinctive shapes. They come in a wide range of colors and patterns, from bright oranges and reds to calico and black variations. They look so fun and beautiful!
Because of this diversity and their whimsical essence, I can’t help but be drawn to these adorable aquatic creatures. And today, I would like to share with you this goldfish-inspired design I made.
I opted for a colorful, almost cartoon-like print to show off the fish’s playful charm. And then I decided to use bright and bold colors, such as orange, blue, and yellow, to make the design even livelier.
You will also notice that I added tiny details like the brown pebbles and floating bubbles in the fishbowl to make the goldfish bowl more fun. I find the end result charming. What do you think?
It can be transformed into a c2c goldfish blanket, a charming addition to a child’s room. Whether draped over the bed, hung on the wall as a tapestry, or used as a cozy covering during storytime, this exciting blanket would be particularly appealing to the kids.
Like the Chinese Koi Fish In Pond, this pattern also makes a thoughtful gift for friends or family members who are passionate about fishkeeping or aquariums. A goldfish crochet blanket can be a unique gift that aligns with their interests.
I wanted this design to be not overly intricate but still resemble a real-life fishbowl you’d find in someone’s home. So, you can give this goldfish crochet pattern a try, regardless of your skill level. It’s a wonderful choice for anyone who’s looking for a versatile goldfish-themed crochet pattern.
It comes with multiple handy graphs and is written in two ways: C2C and row by row. The C2C pattern allows you to make large-sized projects, while the row-by-row option helps you create smaller items.
Whichever method you choose, you’re bound to complete an endearing goldfish crochet piece. However, if you’ve long been interested in corner-to-corner crochet and want to try the technique, I recommend you check out this in-depth guide on C2C crochet.
Additionally, you can download the free one-page crochet goldfish graph below and try the project right away. Enjoy!
Gold Fish In A Bowl is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Gold Fish In A Bowl pattern details
Gold Fish In A Bowl graph and finished project sizes
The size of the Gold Fish In A Bowl graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
Your project’s final size is influenced by a range of factors, such as the technique and stitch chosen, the size of the crochet hook, the weight of the yarn, and your crochet tension.
The yarn quantities for each color are also determined by the same things: technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for Gold Fish In A Bowl design
This pattern uses the following colors: pink, dark brown, brown, beige, blue, orange, white, and yellow. But as always, feel free to modify the color palette according to your liking.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Gold Fish In A Bowl free graph download
Feel like trying out this design? Get the downloadable graph below. It’s free, and very helpful for tracking your progress.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Gold Fish In A Bowl Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for Gold Fish In A Bowl
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create an adorable blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Crochet Jellyfish Pattern free C2C Graph
- C2C Crochet Pikachu Pokémon Blanket Free Pattern
- Corner To Corner Crochet Whitetail Deer Blanket With Free C2C Crochet Graph
- Fun Crochet Baby Blanket: Rubber Ducks In A Row C2C Pattern
- Balloon Dog C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Peek-A-Boo Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Sleepy Little Teddy Bear C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Gold Fish In A Bowl C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.