Make any room livelier with this Happy Mushroom design
Bring good vibes into your home with this Happy Mushroom crochet design! With its cheery print and bright colors, it will make any space much livelier and cozier.
The delightful nature of this mushroom lends itself well to crochet and other crafts that require a pixel graph. It is easy to incorporate into different kinds of creative projects in need of cuteness and charm.
If you play and enjoy the Super Mario game series, you would probably notice that this print resembles the “Super Mushroom”. And you guessed it right!
This happy mushroom crochet pattern is inspired by one of the popular power-up items from that game we all love. With that red cap with white spots and a charming smile—this crochet mushroom graph is a dose of nostalgia for every Super Mario fan.
I went ahead and chose playful, bold colors like red and green to match the fun vibes of the print, but you can choose a different color palette.
You can opt for particular color combinations and customize the design into other power-up mushrooms you encounter in the game. For instance, you can use pink and violet for a poison mushroom, red and yellow for a mega mushroom, white and blue for a mini mushroom, and the exciting list goes on.
The adorable design makes it perfect for a C2C mushroom blanket you can use in the nursery or children’s room. It can be spread over a kid’s bed, used as a cozy cover for a reading nook, or adapted as a play mat for babies.
You can also make a mushroom tapestry wall hanging out of this pattern. It can function as a unique and artistic piece of wall decor, bringing the cute mushroom design to eye level.
Because of its versatility and print, it makes an incredible gift idea for friends and family who adore the Super Mario mushrooms, or mushroom designs in general. Whether you’re giving it to a child, a teenager, or an adult, the handmade gift is likely to be a hit among all ages.
I tried to make this pattern simple and easy to follow, so it doesn’t matter if you’re new to crochet. This project is designed to be manageable for crocheters at every skill level.
It comes with helpful graphs and can be done in multiple ways. The corner-to-corner pattern enables the creation of large projects, whereas the row-by-row pattern is perfect for fashioning smaller pieces.
If you want to try the first option and know more about the technique, here’s a detailed C2C guide worth checking out. Then when you’re ready to give this design a try, you can download the free one-page crochet mushroom chart below. Happy crocheting!
Happy Mushroom is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Happy Mushroom pattern details
Happy Mushroom graph and finished project sizes
The size of the Happy Mushroom graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
Based on variables like your chosen technique and stitch, hook size, yarn weight, and the tension applied during the crochet process, your project might result in different sizes.
The same thing goes with the yarn quantities for each color. The quantity of every yarn color needed for the project depends on the stitch and technique of your choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for Happy Mushroom design
The suggested colors for this graph are the following: green, white, black, brown, dark brown, beige, and red. But you can change the color palette if you want to, and make your project more personalized.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Happy Mushroom free graph download
Curious about testing out this design? You can access and download the one-page graph below for free. It’s easy to use and offers you a great way to track your progress.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Happy Mushroom Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for Happy Mushroom
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a beautiful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Forest Mushrooms C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Sunflower C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Happy Mushroom C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Stained Glass Mushroom C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Cactus In The Sun C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Retro Floral Leaf Pattern C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Abstract Daisy Print C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Daisy Print C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.