Fun and Festive Halloween Trick or Treat C2C Crochet Graph
This new Halloween Trick Or Treat crochet design is a fantastic choice to get your home all decked out for the spooky season. It’s not only a spooktacular addition to your Halloween setup but also a very versatile pattern to use for handcrafted Halloween gifts.
It’s an instant mood-setter with its bold “Halloween Trick or Treat” design. Just imagine the Halloween spirit it’ll bring to your space!
I designed the original graph in orange and black colors. Still, like my other Halloween crochet patterns, you can make it totally your own by choosing your favorite colors to match your existing decor or showcase your unique style.
For additional spooky vibes, I included some of our favorite Halloween motifs, such as bats, a witch hat, a spider, and a Jack-O-Lantern.
It looks so fun and cute, yet still perfect for the spooky Holiday—I love it!
But the real magic here is this pattern’s versatility. With this Halloween crochet graph, you can make beautiful crochet pieces to decorate your space.
Whether you need a C2C Halloween bedspread to highlight your bed or a wall hanging to make your room cozier, this pattern can do it all.
You can even use it for other fun crafts like Hama Beads, diamond painting, and all other crafts that require a pixel graph.
And the “Halloween Trick or Treat” design? It’s a crowd-pleaser for all ages. Kids and adults alike will adore it, making it the ultimate addition to your to-do projects this season.
This Halloween pattern is beginner-friendly, making it perfect for all skill levels. With both written and color-block versions, as well as helpful graphs, you’ll have all the tools you need to complete your project confidently.
Plus, you can always access this in-depth C2C crochet guide if you’re ever stuck or need extra tips while making your blanket.
So scroll down to get your free Halloween C2C graph and start with this enjoyable pattern. I’m excited to see how yours turns out!
Halloween Trick or Treat is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Halloween Trick Or Treat pattern details
Halloween Trick Or Treat graph and finished project sizes
The Halloween Trick Or Treat graph size is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The size of your finished project really depends on a few things – your stitch choice, hook size, yarn weight, your technique, and your tension.
In terms of yarn quantities, the amount required varies based on similar factors: stitch, hook size, yarn weight, and tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for Halloween Trick Or Treat design
I had a lot of fun creating this design using the popular Halloween colors of orange and black. However, you can switch it up and customize it to your liking.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Halloween Trick Or Treat free graph download
Want to give this design a try? Download the single-page graph for free! It is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, allowing you to track your progress with ease.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the Halloween Trick Or Treat Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for Halloween Trick Or Treat
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a spooky blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Halloween Trick Or Treat C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Halloween Ghosts C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Wolf Howling At Moon C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Black Cat Hanging On C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Halloween Moonlight Bat C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Witch Way To The Wine C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Halloween Witch Legs C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.