Perfect project for Dungeons & Dragons fans: D&D D20 Dice design
I designed this D&D D20 Dice crochet pattern with Dungeons & Dragons players and fans in mind. So if you’re among the many people who love this game, here’s a treat for you!
D&D has influenced many aspects of modern gaming, films, and shows. And because of its connection to the popular Sci-Fi horror show, Stranger Things, a new generation of viewers and players have developed a renewed interest in the game.
There are so many things to love about it, after all. The fictional worlds, mythical creatures, and epic adventures never fail to ignite the players’ creativity and imagination.
With this D&D die crochet design, I hope to offer you another way to further enjoy the iconic tabletop role-playing game.
I went with a classic, retro-like aesthetic and kept my color scheme simple. I opt for a monochromatic blue palette and use different shades to create a three-dimensional effect. But really, any color combination will work because the unique shape of the die is already eye-catching, making the print effortlessly amazing.
On the other hand, if you’re planning to make an accent piece and want your creation to stand out, you can try using special yarns for visual interest. For example, you can use metallic, ombre, or glitter yarn to add a dash of whimsy and magic to your creation. Plus, the striking look will make your project even more personalized.
Its most obvious use is to help you crochet a decorative c2c bedspread for a bed or a throw blanket for a couch or chair. It is great for adding a touch of fandom and personalization to the living space.
For a D&D enthusiast, this blanket can double as a thematic accessory during gameplay. It can serve as a backdrop for the gaming table or a tapestry wall hanging in your game room, creating an immersive atmosphere.
Due to its size and warmth, the c2c Dungeons & Dragons crochet blanket can also be used as a picnic or outdoor blanket. Whether attending D&D events, conventions, or simply enjoying outdoor activities, you can bring a touch of your favorite game along with you.
Moreover, the blanket makes a fantastic gift for friends or family who are passionate about the game. Handmade with love, it showcases your thoughtfulness while celebrating your recipient’s interests.
I have created this pattern to be beginner-friendly, so rest assured you will enjoy this design no matter what your skill level is.
It includes small and large graphs and is accessible in both c2c crochet and row-by-row formats. With this flexibility, you can opt for the stitch and technique that best suits your comfort level to complete the project.
If you’re looking forward to trying the corner-to-corner technique, I believe you’ll find this comprehensive c2c crochet guide useful. Now, if you’re excited to begin this fantastic project immediately, you can download the free one-page crochet D&D graph below. Enjoy!
Dungeons & Dragons is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the Free Graph for this design.
If you like this design, please Share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
D&D D20 Dice pattern details
D&D D20 Dice graph and finished project sizes
The size of the D&D D20 Dice graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
Based on your chosen stitch, technique, hook size, yarn, and tension, your project might result in different sizes.
Similarly, the yarn quantities used for each color will depend on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and crochet tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Color palette for D&D D20 Dice
This design features white and the following shades of blue: light blue, blue, blue-gray, navy blue, and dark blue. As I mentioned, I opt for a monochromatic color palette, but you can personalize the design and change the colors completely.
I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my Etsy shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern for tapestry crochet
- row by row color block pattern for tapestry crochet
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
D&D D20 Dice free graph download
Download the free one page graph which you can use to keep track of your progress, and give this project a try!
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Right-click on the image to download the D&D D20 Dice Chart on one page in PNG format.
Buy the multipage graph & written pattern for D&D D20 Dice
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages.
Choose the option that suits you best to create a beautiful blanket for your home.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Don’t forget to Pin this design for later and Share it with your friends. Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook for more designs.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Cute Baby Dragon C2C Crochet Pattern For Year Of The Dragon
- Pink Unicorn C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- T Rex Dinosaur C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Choo Choo Train C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Space Rocket C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- D&D D20 Dice C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Medieval Dragon C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Bee Gnome C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.