New Graph: Abstract Marble Print
I designed the Abstract Marble Print crochet pattern for everyone who’s fascinated with this elegant and timeless look. Do you also love the flowy marble pattern?
Marble is often associated with luxury and sophistication, and has been traditionally used in grand palaces, mansions, and high-end hotels.
And since marble is a natural material, its unique veining and patterns add a sense of nature to any design. That’s why, marble-inspired homeware has become increasingly popular as people seek to connect with nature and bring the outdoors inside.
I know that most furniture and decorations made of marble are often found in the kitchen or bathroom, so I decided to make this crochet marble design.
With this pattern, you’ll be able to create handmade pieces with the marble look that you can showcase in other parts of your home like the bedroom, living room, or even the nursery.
I’ve been thinking of an elegant color that best fits the concept of marble’s elegance, and I end up with green. While the original color of pure marble is white, I figured that using a different shade would be fun and fresh.
I used a combination of light, dark, and neutral shades of green in mine, but any color palette would look amazing with this distinct print.
A crochet project with a marble print on it is a versatile piece and can be used in a variety of settings, from traditional to modern.
One thing you can do is make a crochet marble blanket using this pattern. Then, you can use the accent throw to adorn your couch or bed. Doing so can instantly make the room cozier and brighter.
Another way is to create a tapestry wall hanging. Because of marble’s popularity, such a wall decor item would make a statement and immediately catch the attention of your visitors.
Aside from making wonderful home decorations, you can use this pattern to craft Hama beads, diamond paintings, cross-stitch artworks, and other DIY gifts for your loved ones.
You can also make crochet marble baby blankets for baby showers and stylish wall hangings for friends’ birthdays.
As long as the craft requires a pixel graph, this pattern will come in handy!
There are plenty of ways to add your personal touch to your creation and make it even more special. The simplest way to do this is to incorporate the recipient’s favorite colors into the blanket.
This pattern is beginner-friendly and comes with easy-to-follow graphs. Moreover, I made a complete guide on C2C crochet you can check out whenever you need help.
Are you ready to make a fun and sophisticated crochet project? If so, gather your supplies and download your free crochet marble chart below. Happy crocheting!
Abstract Marble Print is a digital download (available in PDF format only) that you can use to crochet a blanket using various techniques, such as C2C, Mini C2C, SC, HDC, Tapestry Crochet, etc.
You can also use this design for other crafts such as knitting, cross-stitch, diamond beads painting, Hama beads, plastic canvas, and any other crafts that use pixelated images.
Please note, that this post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a small percentage if you purchase any item through the links on this site, but it will be at no cost to you. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Thank you for supporting my work and this blog.
Scroll down to read more about this pattern and to get the free C2C graph for this design.
If you like this design, please share and Pin! Follow me on Pinterest here. Tag me @magicyarnpixels with your finished items, I would love to see how yours turn out.
Abstract Marble Print – Pattern Details
The size of the c2c graph is 100 squares high by 80 squares wide.
The finished size of your project depends on your technique, stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and your work tension.
The yarn quantities used for each color depend on your technique and stitch of choice, hook size, yarn weight, and work tension.
Use the Finished Size & Yarn Quantity Calculator to get an idea of how much yarn you will need and how big your project will be.
Here are some approximate measurements to guide you based on the feedback from our pattern testers and customers
- Yarn: Aran / Worsted / #4
- Hook: US I / Metric 5.5mm
- Approximate Size: 72in x 96in / 180cm x 240cm
- Yarn: DK / Light Worsted / #3
- Hook: US 7 / Metric 4.5mm
- Approximate Size: 60in x 74in / 152cm x 188cm
This pattern uses the following colors. I’ve calculated the number of squares used by each color to make it easier for you to calculate how much yarn you will need to complete your project.
When you purchase the PDF Pattern from my shop, you will get:
- graph information (colors, links to calculators, contact info) and how to read the pattern
- digital image of the design on one page (digitally edited photo, not a picture of the finished item)
- the graph on one page
- written row by row pattern
- row by row color block pattern
- C2C written pattern with details such as working on the right or wrong side of the pattern, total square count per row, if you are making an increase or decrease row, etc.
- C2C color block pattern with color blocks that show you the number of squares to make and the squares’ orders
- the large graph split on multiple pages (4 or more pages)
Not included in the pattern file:
- yarn quantities – this depends on the yarn and technique you are using and it’s up to you and your taste if you want to do this design in c2c crochet, mini c2c, etc. Depending on the chosen technique, you will need different quantities of yarn which you can calculate using the yarn quantities calculators above.
- yarn and hook suggestions – this design can be made with any yarn brand and hook, the only difference will be the size of your project which you can calculate using the finished size calculators above.
- crochet tutorials such as how to c2c crochet etc – I might be linking to outside video tutorials to show you certain techniques, but this pattern is not designed to teach you how to crochet a certain technique.
Abstract Marble Print – Free Graph
Right-click on the image to download the Abstract Marble Print Chart on one page in PNG format.
You can use it to create your own finished pattern by keeping track of your progress on the graph.
If you need the full row-by-row written pattern and the large graph on multiple pages, you can buy it from Magic Yarn Pixels Etsy Shop.
Buy This Pattern
Get the complete pattern below, including the row-by-row written pattern, color block pattern, and large graph on multiple pages. Choose the option that suits you best.
Includes PDF Pattern + Help & Support
* TAX is added to the price based on your country of residence.
Love graphs? Want more value for your money? Join my Patreon family!
Your membership offers you 10 or 5 full PDF written patterns with multipage graph as sold in my shop. Below you can see this month’s crochet patterns.
Looking For Similar Designs?
- Decorate Your Home With A Beautiful Nordic Winter Blanket: Free Graph Included
- Beautiful Modern Blue Chevron C2C Crochet Pattern With Free Graph
- Green Festive Plaid Crochet Blanket: Pattern And Free Graph
- LGBTQ+ Pride Flag C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Retro Diamonds & Hearts C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Fading Diamonds C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Canada Maple Leaf C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
- Alphabet Blocks C2C Crochet Pattern & Free Graph
The pattern and images in this blog are the property of Magic Yarn Pixels, don’t use them to advertise your own creations. They are subject to copyright and are for personal, non-commercial use only.
You can sell the items made with this pattern on a small scale if you made them yourself (e.g. handmade to order or sold at fairs etc). Mass production of items using my designs is not allowed without my written approval. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstances.